Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Here I Am

It's been a while since i wrote my last story on my blog, so busy lately, didn't even have any inspiration to write new stories. Although, so many things going on in my life lately, so many changes.. i found love.. i lost it for a while.. but today i found it again on the same person i fell with 2 months ago... i bet life is playing games on me right now, that's okay, i will follow the rockiest road to find love, i found it, but i just need to be sure..

Time grew me up with so many experience, pain, joy and tears that never came out..

Aku berharap dia adalah orang yang tepat.. yang bisa membimbingku ke arah yang seharusnya..

Aku berharap dia mencintai aku.. walau tak sebesar cintaku padanya..

I got over someone that I loved for 10 years, and now I found another..

Here I am.. just in love, wouldn't want anything in the world but you..

No comments: